JDL Warm Construction has strict safety standards which are administered and overseen by our Safety Director, Greg Judge and our Safety Administrator, Wanda Cecil. It is required that all construction personnel meet the practices, procedures, and certification guidelines as noted below.
- Maintain and Adhere to the Safety & Health Program
- Adhere to the Alcohol & Illegal Substance Testing Policy
- Conduct Pre-Project Hazard Analysis
- Record Near Miss Incidents
- Complete the OSHA 30 Certification Program
- Keep Current First Aid & CPR Training
- Attend Monthly Employee Safety Training Meetings
- Conduct Weekly Tool Box Talk meetings (on site)
- Conduct Daily Safety Inspections (on site)
- Post Certificates, Notices, and Emergency Numbers, as required
- Wear Hard Hats, Safety Vests, Safety Glasses, and Proper Footwear
- Keep and Update MSDS sheets as required by OSHA
Visit the ‘Subcontractor’ page to download and view our safety manual.