YMCA – Madisonville
Amberly Village Hall Municipal Building
- 31,000 SF New Construction Municipal Building, Police station and fire station
- Design-Bid-Build delivery method was used for this project
- Architect of record is Steed, Hammond & Paul
Jewish Community Center
- 140,000 SF New Construction Community and Recreation Center
- Includes a World-Class Fitness Center, School, Offices, Waterpark, Theater, Banquet Hall and Café
- A challenge to this project is that the New Construction was attached to Rockdale Temple, which remained operational throughout construction
- Architect of record is Michael Schuster Associates, Inc.
“You and your entire crew should be extremely proud of what you did. The building is getting rave reviews!”
– Bill Katz, President of the Board of Directors of the JCC
Losantiville Country Club
- About 22,000 SF complete renovation and modernization to the country club clubhouse with a mindset on reducing maintenance costs
- Aesthetically a “wow” factor was needed and some of the following features were used to create it: new tile grand entry, new vaulted ceiling inside front entry, a new “living room” concept off the main dining room, and a new veranda overlooking the lawn to bring back to its original design, etc.
- To reduce maintenance costs the locker rooms were consolidated to the main floor and the HVAC system was revamped
- Design Build delivery method was used for this project
- Architect of record is KBA, Inc.
“I cannot begin to express my appreciation for the team I worked with at Warm Construction. They were professional, competent, efficient, and trustworthy. They brought the project in on time and on budget. Our members have had nothing but rave reviews for the Clubhouse.”
– Marcia Scacchetti, Losantiville Country Club, General Manager